Differential Scanning Calorimetry with Hyper Functionality
Perkin Elmer Diamond DSC with Hyper DSC
- Double furnace, Heat Flow DSC
- Heating and Cooling rates up to 5000C/min
- Power-compensation yields higher sensitivity increases the ability to detect weak transitions.
- True Isothermal measurements
- Use for determining phase transitions/ melting points/thermal transitions/ etc.
- Atmosphere Static or dynamic, including nitrogen, argon, helium, carbon dioxide, air, oxygen or other inert or active gases, over full temperature range. Oxygen can be used up to 730°C which allows easy cleaning
- Temperature Range -100°C to 300°C (-170 to 1000oC); Accuracy ±0.1°C; Precision ±0.01°C
- Calorimetry Accuracy < ±1%; Precision < ±0.1%; Sensitivity 0.2 µW; Dynamic Range 0.2 µW to 800 mW